Friday, October 24, 2008

Wonderful Lunch ...

Hi everyone ...

today after school " Long day " i went with my lovely friends to KLCC ... to Chilis ^_^ ...
my two girls and two guys .. and of course " ME !! " .. we took different dishs ,,, and for me unfortunately my luck was bad " first time " i took the steak .. it was a bet good " i had to say " ... and for my friends they took some chicken and corn with french fries and dunn forget the drink ,, my friend Hesham was a bet moody from JoJo " crazy always " and Seraj was having a great time .. Sidney was a bet sick " poor " .. i was happy for sharing this day with them .. the important thing that we had a great time ,,, i hope to do it againe " soon " ... that's all for today .. sorry i dunn write much but ,, i will wirte more next time ... see Ya


by the way ... i hope u like it ^_*

No comments: